Welcome to the Echo Lake Gym! Physical Education is a fun and important part of our students' school experience. We play and learn in a cooperative environment with emphasis on good sportsmanship, effort, and improvement. We work on academic concepts related to health and fitness as well as physical skills. Everyone can be successful in P.E. at Echo Lake!
Mrs. Crosby and her family
This is my 28th year of teaching -- all at Echo Lake.
- 7 years in 3rd grade and 20 years in P.E.
- B.A. in Psychology and Elementary Education from Seattle Pacific U.
- Masters in Curriculum and Instruction from City University
- Received Echo Lake PTA Outstanding Educator Award 2000-2001
- King County P.E. teaching award 2006-07
- Starbucks/UW Community Playground Grant recipient 2006-07
- I have lots of active interests...running, walking, hiking, kayaking, playing and watching sports with my family (Go Huskies! Go Mariners! Go Seahawks!), and traveling (especially to warm beaches!) My husband and I have two boys who are active in sports. We live in the wonderful community of Mukilteo.