Welcome to the Family Advocate web page.
- Provide general information and clarification about school.
- Collaborate with you and school staff to improve your child's learning and school performance.
- Connect your family to resources in the community.
- Advocate for you or your child to receive needed services.
- Provide social, emotional and behavioral support for your child.
- Provide support and resources to your child and family in times of crisis.
If your family needs assistance getting started this school year (or throughout the year) please do not hesitate to contact one of the Family Advocates. We look forward to working together for a happy and successful school year! Our contact information is:
206-393-4331Thelma Treperinas (Monday - Friday 8:30 - 12:30) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on "Links" for a variety of information for families