Welcome to Room 9!
As a first grade team, we are privileged to teach and help guide your child through a year of exploration and discovery and exciting learning! We work hard at developing a safe, caring, and comfortable environment for students to learn in. We appreciate your partnership and support through a year that promises to be fun and memorable.
Throughout the year I look forward to developing our classroom and school community.
I look forward to meeting all of you over the upcoming weeks. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, comments or celebrations!
Background and Interests
- Bachelor of Arts in Special Education, Western Washington University
- Masters in Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment, Walden University
- Shoreline Teacher since 2001 (Shorewood, Meridian Park, and Highland Terrace)
- Professional Certification, Seattle Pacific University
- Interests in cooking, reading, hiking, biking, and skiing
- Attended Parkwood, Einstein, and Shorewood