1. I am locally grown! I grew up in Lynnwood and graduated from Lynnwood High School in 2003.
2. I attended Central Washington University and obtained my Bachelors of Arts in Philosophy in 2007.
3. I went on to gain my Masters of Arts in Teaching Secondary English from Seattle Pacific University in 2011.
4. I have spent time teaching at Jackson, Everett and Glacier Peak High School and am happy to be here at Shorewood!
5. I am OBSESSED with books!
Parents and students:
You can find the Common Core State Standards for Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening here.