First grade is a wonderful year full of adventures in learning. We work hard to build a classroom community where all students feel safe, cared for, and are willing to take risks in their learning. Come join us!
About the Teacher:
- This is my 23rd year of teaching.
- 1992-1993 Echo Lake Elementary
- 1993-1994 Woodway Elementary
- 1994-2001 Edmonds Elementary
- 2001-2006 Echo Lake Elementary
- 2006-2015 Syre Elementary
- Associates of Arts: Shoreline Community College
- B.A. in Psychology: Seattle Pacific University
- Teaching Certificate: Seattle Pacific University
- M.A. in Curriculum & Instruction: Lesley University
- Hobbies: I love to travel, bake, and spend time with my family and friends!
This year has been a fun one, full of wonderful surprises and blessings. I was delighted to have my second grandchild join our family in September. This summer I took a fum trip to North Carolina and helped host a family baby shower for my daughter. I am excited about getting to know a new group of students!